Thursday, March 22, 2012

Touching people

1. What do you think about this project and photo essay? I think this project is so amazing. I wish I would have thought of this because the way it brings people together. It is telling you that it's not bad to get to know a stranger. I would love to do this myself.

2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger? I would definitely do it, it is a one chance in a life time to participate in. I wouldn't mind doing it at all.

3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot. Get 2 strangers and have them play a game together and bond, as you take pictures of the emotions and actions they do together.

4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, did the photographer think about the rules of photography that you know about? What types of photos did he take?
  They only rule of photography that I noticed him use was simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment