Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sports Photography continued

Nick Adam
LIKE=The judges liked how the person tried to do a close framing. 
They liked how he chose his pictures.
DISLIKE= They thought some pictures were useless.
My opinion= I think his pictures were great, but he would've done better if he didn't use some of those that didn't seem important.


Josh Birnbaum
LIKE=The judges liked that some pictures were funny.
DISLIKE=They didn't like how he organized his photos. They didn't like how the pictures didn't draw them into the story line.
My opinion=  The pictures were good but they didn't tie into the story so well.

Jordan Murph
LIKE=They like how the pictures are framed,
The person had some action sport pictures, but not much more than that.
 
DISLIKE=They didn't like how he started off strong but then weakend. They didn't like his choice of pictures.
My opinion= Good framing, his pictures had some elements of photography.

Sam Adams
LIKE= They liked the pictures that he had chose for his portfolio.
They also liked that his pictures had action in them.
DISLIKE= They didn't like how the pictures weren't perfectly framed.
The judges didn't like how it didn't follow a good story.
 My opinion= I liked the choice of pictures that he used.
I thought his story followed well with the pictures but the judges don't agree.

Dustin Snipes
LIKE= They loved the pictures he took.
They liked how the pictures were framed.
DISLIKE= They didn't like how the pictures took to long to transition.
My Opinion= I completely agree with the judges. I like that he won.


No comments:

Post a Comment