Monday, December 5, 2011

Shortlist Warm-up

I like this picture because the colors bring a sense of happiness.

I like this picture because of the colors and the way the sky is formed.

The monkey looks like he is focusing or thinking about something important to him.

I like this picture because the background makes her stand out.

I like this picture because it shows him in action.

I like this picture because everything is blurry and the only thing in focus is the bike.

I like this picture because their emotions are standing out and you can tell they are happy.

I like this picture because he is in the middle of the air.

I like this picture because he looks calm and relaxed as the water hits him.

I like the texture of the picture because of the spirals.

No comments:

Post a Comment