Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Black And White Photographers Part 3

Jerry Uelsmann

1) I really like the way the Jerry Uelsmann manipuilates his photos, and the setting the he uses in his photographs is amazing. The amount of focus he uses in each of his photos is so great. The angles that he has with his photos is great, I want to learn how to take pictures like him. He is by far my top favorite photographers.

 I see... A man walking toward a door.
I smell... the trees that are surronding the man.
I hear... The birds in the trees.
I taste... The water that the man is walking in.
I feel... The water on my feet going up my leg.
I see... The sky where the ceiling is supposed to be.
I smell... The flowers on the dining table.
I hear... I hear the wind blowing.
I taste... The water that is on the dining table.
I feel...The chilled air rushing down my spine

No comments:

Post a Comment