Monday, September 19, 2011

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts (Red, Metal, Grumpy? I was having trouble getting a good photo of someone grumpy.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. I found myself thinking about focus the most.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photograhy? I would take pictures of framing and simplicity.

4. What things would you do the same?
I would get the same amount of focus.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 3 photos (red, metal, grumpy), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?
Yes, simplicity and balance.
6. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why? I thought it was really fun exploring the school looking for different senarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment